P4P is looking for a Master Data Analyst in Antwerp.
- As a Master Data Analyst, you are responsible for multiple short and long-term data enhancement projects, regarding Maintenance & Material Master Data.
- You will assess Business Requirements from the internal customers, estimate the total duration of projects and give feedback on the progress.
- You will collaborate with a data enhancement team, which you will provide with clear assignments. You will actively perform ad hoc data load requests.
- Together with your manager, you will set-up and enforce a Maintenance & Material Master Data quality policy (ownership, guidelines, specifications, processes, RACI). You will pro-actively check and continuously assure data quality and Business Information uniformity (e.g. naming conventions, item specifications) and take ownership.
- You will need good knowledge of the data model in order to set up and maintain a Data Warehouse in co-operation with our ICT Department. You are able to design requirements for dashboards, reports or KPI’s for internal or Business use, and work closely with our development team. You pro-actively perform first-line data analyses, and act as a consultant towards the Business.
- You are responsible for preparing multiple datasets in order to facilitate the Maximo implementation of our entire fleet. You work closely with the Data support teams, the Application support team and Training team, to deliver each roll-out in time.
- You are an Engineer (or have a Master degree)
- You have strong affinity with Maintenance & Material Master Data quality, and have 2 years of relevant experience.
- You are hands-on, analytical, inquisitive, result and client driven. You have a structured way of working, and a good sense of initiative.
- You are an MS Excel wizard, have knowledge of MS Access and SQL, and have a good understanding of relational databases. Experience with AMOS, Maximo or similar systems, is an asset.
- You are fluent in English.
- Opportunities to develop your career in a competitive multinational environment.
- Working in close cooperation with a team of motivated colleagues.
- Top quality education and training opportunities.
- Attractive terms and conditions for employees.
- Shiu Yang Tang, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 0488 28 32 09
- Verbindingsdok Oostkaai 7, 2000 Antwerpen