P4P is looking for a IT Project Engineer Navision in Aartselaar.
- As a IT Project Engineer Navision you guarantee an excellent quality of the Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) system processes, which need to be in line with the business processes (mainly sales, service operations and finance).
- You analyze business requirements, write up functional specs and test programs.
- During implementation projects (enhancements, but also new roll-outs), you take the lead throughout the different project phases, from feasibility until final implementation. For such projects, you are responsible for the follow-up of the project against its stipulated goals, planning and budget.
- You act as (technical) application owner, providing third-line support and technical development expertise. You can translate functional requirements into solid technical designs.
- You manage and control the timely and correct resolution of the system issues portfolio for the user community and will appropriately take care of escalations from users. You will function as final escalation person in case of issues.
- You will assist where required with regards to the ERP architecture and its interfaces.
- University degree, a bachelor’s degree in ICT or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in IT projects, preferably with Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Extensive NAV specific experience in different business processes of a sales, purchasing and service organization and finance is a must
- Strong knowledge of the C/AL programming language is a must
- Experience with hosting and licensing models of NAV.
- Excellent knowledge of English
- A permanent contract of indefinite duration
- An exciting and challenging job at an international company where you get the support
- Training / Education opportunities
- Attractive salary package
- Peter Weyns, email@example.com
- Mobile: +32491869950
Location: Aarstelaar, Belgium