P4P is looking for a IoT Developer (Full Stack) in Antwerp.
As a IoT Developer (Full Stack) you will have the following responsibilities:
- Together with the team, develop IoT Software as a Service (SaaS) systems which are highly available and fault tolerant.
- Collaborate with the other developers to design, code, review, test, deploy, and maintain features.
- Aspire to create high quality software systems, by writing unit tests and contributing to Behavior-Driven Development (BDD) acceptance tests, and by being a distinguished code reviewer.
- Proactively analyze and improve systems on efficiency, scalability, security, and stability.
- Embrace software craftsmanship and strive to improve the development culture of the team.
- You have 2+ years of experience as a software designer and a Master's degree in Computer Science or related fields.
Or you have 5+ years of solid experience with cloud computing (e.g., AWS/Azure certifications).
- You are eager to develop a strong domain specific knowledge. You are passionate about the newest trends in IIoT and cloud.
- Significant experience with cloud applications & web architecture.
- Expertise with either Python or TypeScript and the motivation to master both.
- Experience with RESTful API design and integration (e.g., HATEOAS, OpenAPI, Swagger).
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals and TCP/IP.
- Knowledge of IoT and cloud protocols (e.g., HTTPS, MQTT, web sockets, etc.).
- Knowledge of cloud computing platforms and infrastructure, such as Azure.
- Familiarity with deployment of software systems (containers, CI/CD, DevOps).
- Familiarity with IoT devices and their software life cycle.
- Understanding the essentials of security (e.g., TLS, public key crypto, X.509 CA certificates).
- Understanding of storage technology: SQL queries, distinguish common types of databases.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- A permanent contract of indefinite duration
- An exciting and challenging job at an international company where you get the support
- Training / Education opportunities
- Attractive salary package
- Peter Weyns, email@example.com
- Mobile: +32491869950
Location: Aarstelaar, Belgium