P4P is looking for an IoT Application Engineer with Software development background in the Leuven region.
As an IoT Application Engineer your key responsibilities are:
- Interprete and contribute to the definition of technical specifications of the envisioned IoT application
- Materialization of the developed applications into one or multiple proof-of-concepts.
- Coordinate the technical discussion with external partners and internal software development teams.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- You are familiar with IoT solutions and their communication protocols
- You have a dedicated and creative mindset for solving complex problems, good communication skills
- You are a motivated team player
- You are fluent in English
- Expertise in communication between web-APP and hardware
- Experience with either AWS or other Cloud environments
- Application know-how in RAMS engineering (Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety)
- Experience in System Engineering/System modeling languages: SYSML
- AI based data analytics
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with simulation technologies and in particular interfacing protocols like FMI
- Experience with agile development and scrum.
- Experience in preparing and deploying services on the Cloud
- Strong understanding of infrastructure components and how they are architected in the Cloud
- A permanent contract of indefinite duration
- An exciting and challenging job at an international company where you get the support
- Training / Education opportunities
- Attractive salary package
- Patrick Degeetere, email@example.com
- Mobile: +32476760086
Location: Leuven, Belgium