P4P is looking for a Data Scientist in Antwerp.
As a Data Scientist, you get energy from delivering data-driven insights to the business and seeing your algorithms being deployed in the products and processes.
Some of your responsibilities:
Contribute to larger projects which require a statistical and/or data modelling approach.
Develop and deploy algorithms and remain owner of the algorithm design.
Stay up to date on the latest data modelling and data analysis methodologies, tools and best practices
Take a leading role in increasing the competence and capability of our group of data analysts and data scientists to successfully deliver data driven insights and models.
Organize trainings, host community best practice sessions, hang-outs to learn the broader business context, workshops to conclude on standards and best practices, etc.
Mentor junior data analysts and data scientists setting their first steps on the analytical ladder.
- Master Engineering (Computer science, Big Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence) or in Statistics
- Experience in Data Analytics through PhD or professional experience
- Good knowledge of data modelling techniques and knowing how to use this theory in real research projects.
- Basic understanding of project management
- Knowledge of SAS and R/Python is an asset
- Permanent contract of indefinite duration
- Fascinating and challenging job at an international company where you get the necessary support
- Training opportunities
- Attractive salary package (optional company car)
- Peter Weyns, email@example.com
- Mobile: +32491869950
Locatie: Antwerpen, Belgium