P4P is looking for a Data Engineer in the Zaventem region.
As an Data Engineer your key responsibilities are:
- Analyze existing data and new potential data to define/improve common architecture for (meta)data across domains (MBD simulation, driving simulator, ..)
- Data processing, analytics (and visualization) and Data ingestion of internal and external sources;
- Integration of driving data with simulation environment
- Standardize and expand data libraires: data conversion, KPIs, AI/ML, visualization…
- Natural Language Processing method to analyses data
- You’ll be working using agile methodologies with a distributed team of devs located in Greece
- Work with dev & ops engineers to ensure E2E alignment on a solution
- Implement data solutions for data experts and for business decision-maker
- Design complex analytics solutions with large data sets on distributed systems including the design of data lakes and (data) ingestion pipelines.
- You are responsible for expanding and optimizing the data architecture, data flow and collection for the entire team
- Quickly grasp the application landscape and the business functions fulfilled
What’s in it for you?
- Build technical solutions that consist of data models, data integration, storage and cloud-based data pipelines of major project for a Tier 1 player in a startup mode
- Ramping up on a sexy stack & enterprise standard
- Analyzing and influencing the data architecture of a business changing app.
- Follow the evolution towards Big Data
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Be aware of the whole technology stack:
- Must know: Python – Dask
- Should know: SQL - CD/CI - Containerization - AWS (datalake, Athena, S3)
- Could know: Certifications
- You have a dedicated and creative mindset for solving complex problems, good communication skills
- You are a motivated team player
- You are fluent in English
- A permanent contract of indefinite duration
- An exciting and challenging job at an international company where you get the support
- Training / Education opportunities
- Attractive salary package
- Patrick Degeetere, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile: +32476760086
Location: Zaventem, Belgium