P4P is looking for an Customer Service Officer in the Antwerp region.
Our client is a large shipping company in Antwerp.
As a Customer Service Officer, your duties will mainly consist of:
- Your diverse and extensive range of duties will include coordinating and/or responding internally to customer inquiries related to shipping;
- You are responsible for processing the general follow-up of the booking and the further follow-up of the shipment according to customer status and 'track & trace' from the booking confirmation up to and including the arrival at destination.
- You follow up the bookings and answer questions from both customers and the service centers.
- You collect missing information from customers via telephone or written contact
You ensure the correct administrative handling through good communication and cooperation
In case of problems or delays, you inform the customer in a timely manner
You control the billing of costs
You have contact with internal departments
- You hold a bachelor's or master's degree or have similar experience.
- General knowledge of the maritime sector is a plus.
- You have an active knowledge of English. French is a surplus.
- You are administratively strong and accurate.
- You have a proactive attitude and can set the necessary priorities.
- You have a smooth communication with internal and external partners.
- You are customer focused and result driven
- You have decision quality and problem-solving skills
- You have strong negotiation skills and can close sales
- A permanent contract
- An exciting and challenging job at an international company where you get the necessary support
- Training options
- Attractive salary package
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Mobile: 0476760086
Locatie: Antwerpen, Belgium